¿What is your opinion about the subject?

Posted by Blackthorne | Posted in | Posted on 15:23



My opinion about this course or subject is short and simple.
First of all I didn’t learn anything about blogs, also the teacher didn’t explain how we can create them, he only gave us the websites.
Luckily I know how to create a blog and how to use technological tools. The most important thing that I found was the system of the forum, which each student has its own opinion about a topic.
I learned what is a webquest and the steps to follow it. I also learned how we can use hyperlinks in a word document.
So that is my humble opinion.
I hope that this subject or the teacher has more participation on it.
Teacher must explain how to do every thing that we see on classes.
That’s all!
Bye!

Comments (2)

very nice Johnny!!!
thank you for your comments and have a nice day,sexy boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi!
I think that you are bacán. XD

jajajajaajaa
chau!